All users of the Town Hall agree by their signatures on the accompanying form Town Hall Rental Agreement to leave the Town Hall and its surroundings in a clean and undamaged condition. If any use of the Town Hall results in any damage to the building contents, or surroundings, that causes repair, cleaning or replacement amounting to costs in excess of $200, the user agrees to assume financial responsibility for those costs. In any case where costs resulting from such imprudent use are less than $200, the amount will be deducted from the $200 deposit.
Rental Fees and Application are due within seven days after reservation request.
Cancellation Policy: 45 days or greater Full Refund, less than 45 days No Refund of Rental
Fee will be provided
Some specific rules and regulations for responsible and prudent use, as well as general information, are outlined below:
1) The Town Hall capacity is 124. No more than 124 persons, including children, may be in the Town Hall at any time. This includes vendors/entertainer etc.
2) Elevator use is only for ADA purposes and may not be used as a freight elevator to move equipment and other items. All renters must specifically request use of elevator and receive directions and key for operation.
3) No streamers, balloons, or other decorations shall be hung from the chandeliers.
4) No decorations shall be attached to walls, floors, ceiling, or windows with permanent fasteners such as tacks, nails, staples, duct tape, etc.
5) Pictures, photographs, etc. that are part of the Town Hall collection and hang permanently in the Hall shall not be removed by the user.
6) No parking for events in the Town Hall parking lot until after 5 pm Monday-Friday and after 1 pm on Saturdays.
Parking is available in the Clara Barton parking lot off Oxford Rd.
No smoking, including vaping, is allowed in the Town Hall or on the premises.
For additional information about booking the Town Hall, please contact town hall 301-320-4041 or Town Manager